Author Topic: What's happening in the brain to cause depression during WD?  (Read 2840 times)

[Buddie]

Re: What's happening in the brain to cause depression during WD?
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2022, 09:13:07 pm »
Hey Anti-  Filing a little less depressed, but it is still pinning me down.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2022, 12:54:53 am »
Having deep depression again. It also is because I have a long way to go to be free of this evil stuff :(
I miss my life so badly...
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2022, 12:28:36 pm »
My nightly dose of .30 clonazepam seems to give me just enough relief to somewhat sleep and have dreams only to wake up totally disinterested in life and having no real feeling at all. I feel trapped in my mind with little place to go. Workouts are a joke, I barely make it through 45 minutes before I just stop caring and leave. Depression is my worst enemy by far. The lens Iím looking through is just a burning brain full of pain. Hope seems to have went out the window once I got below .5 on my taper.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2022, 09:59:46 pm »
I hear you loud and clear.  I see you were on Xanax, I am too, 26 stinking years.  Feels hopeless, and I'm also tapering gabapentin and lamictal (very slowly).  They are both horrendous as well, especially the gabapentin.  Oh, these f--ing drugs!  They steal your life in a serious way.

Working out, yeah right!  Getting out for a walk around the block is sometimes impossible.  Feel free to connect with me anytime. Peace.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2022, 05:49:18 am »
I hear you loud and clear.  I see you were on Xanax, I am too, 26 stinking years.  Feels hopeless, and I'm also tapering gabapentin and lamictal (very slowly).  They are both horrendous as well, especially the gabapentin.  Oh, these f--ing drugs!  They steal your life in a serious way.

You said it perfectly, [...]. These drugs rob you of so much once they stop working after the brain becomes tolerant. I don't know if I will ever feel normal again. Hang in there my friend!

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2022, 05:54:09 am »
My nightly dose of .30 clonazepam seems to give me just enough relief to somewhat sleep and have dreams only to wake up totally disinterested in life and having no real feeling at all. I feel trapped in my mind with little place to go. Workouts are a joke, I barely make it through 45 minutes before I just stop caring and leave. Depression is my worst enemy by far. The lens Iím looking through is just a burning brain full of pain. Hope seems to have went out the window once I got below .5 on my taper.

I hear you loud and clear too. I recall when I was on K. The hell started anytime I would try to drop below .5 mgs. The w/d sxs from K were impossible for me to tolerate.

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2022, 05:28:58 pm »

This is so relatable. I have no desire to even work or go out into the world.