Why are my friends fine and I’m very not fine

[Ac...]

I have two freinds that we’re on benzos for months and came off no problem. Why did they have to ruin my life and not them. I already knew that my brutal withdraw after short term use is not super common but it’s different when you see it close to you and they don’t believe me Becouse of there experience.

My horoscope is Pisces and it says that they often play the martyr. I wish my sacrifice could help people. I try to warn the people that I know about benzo when I have the opportunity. But is that really all I can do? Is that really my purpose in life?, to make people listen to my ravings about evil pills? Maybe if I don’t survive, something good can come of it.

This process is frustratingly unfair, you were only on it for such a short time and you've suffered so much, it's cruel.  I wish I knew why it affects some and not others, or why some will suffer for years instead of healing in the typical time frame, it breaks my heart to see so much pain.

The good that will come of this will be your gratitude to be well again, you'll have a new appreciation for life and this experience will help you make good decisions for yourself in the future.  You know those hard lessons stay with us, we learn the most from them. 

No never. I had multiple mineral deficiencies while taking and though the beginning of withdraw. It left my brain and body ragile and ripe for destruction. Iv also had multiple big setbacks. Im asking more hypothetically like why is life so cruel to set up the perfect storm of things to Obliterate me.

• 3 weeks later...

I am asking that daily.  I too am really wanting to find at least one other soul than mine that I can save from benzo helL.  If I could believe that this heavy price I am paying was also covering the future payment of other innocent souls, I could better feel that this isn’t some horrible joke played on random folks that are then swept into the shadows and down the cracks.  So that is what I intend.  I am not trying to take on the world, or preach at people that don’t want to hear it.  Instead, I will be vigilant and caring towards those around me.  I will find the person/people that want/need to hear about the complete and total lie of the terrified and frustrated perception that benzos bestow on your life.  Fight the mental and physical pain because when you finally get a window open on your perception = you will understand how ridiculous and insidious the whole of your fear dominated perception is.  I have only seen brief windows so far, but it was pretty interesting to see just how far the fear had permeated every aspect of my consciousness.  I am in fear now, but I know that the windows will continue until they are the norm.

It helps reading the success stories and realizing that the benzos inflicted others with the same feelings/thoughts and that they are skewed WD symptoms, not your forever reality.  That is how I choose to roll for now.