Feeling Really Depressed After Cut 4 days ago

[Fi...]

Hi,

I could use some support.

I've been trying to micro cut every 4 days and today, I am deeply depressed.  The past 3 days havent been much better but today is awful. 

My monthly taper is only about 3-4% and yet I feel every cut. I cry every single day and sometimes multiple times a day. 

I've had some small windows and okayish days but today, after up from a nightmare, I feel so discouraged and damaged.

I dont know how I will ever get from this and how I will ever complete my taper.  I just want to have some sense of a life again and I feel so far from that now. 

Looking for any works of support or encouragement at this time.

• 2 weeks later...
I got hit after 4 days trying to leap...Akathasia came back too...I'm told this is normal but I hope I'm not getting kindled.,,youre doing relly good, from your timeline and info id say youre doing terrific even though you feel differently, it seems all the emotions that were suppressed or masked come out during these times of cuts or reductions, i distract by keeping a journal and writing out them, sometimes it seems like an act of contrition, but i feel better when I do...keeping busy softens the dark and ruthless waves. Keep inspiring, you'v come a long way. 

I got hit after 4 days trying to leap...Akathasia came back too...I'm told this is normal but I hope I'm not getting kindled.,,youre doing relly good, from your timeline and info id say youre doing terrific even though you feel differently, it seems all the emotions that were suppressed or masked come out during these times of cuts or reductions, i distract by keeping a journal and writing out them, sometimes it seems like an act of contrition, but i feel better when I do...keeping busy softens the dark and ruthless waves. Keep inspiring, you'v come a long way.

Thanks so for your support.  I too was pollydrugged and then treated for Lyme, which I didn't have-it was all medication withdrawal. 

I'm tying to distract myself like crazy to ride the waves. 

You are close to jumping?  I am wishing you a soft landing. Looks like you have taken the time to taper.  I'm so sorry about the akathisia.  From what I've read it does shift when the nervous system settles. 

I will be looking for your success story.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I feel liie this too except I made a 25% cut I feel DUMB.

Take it slow, you know where you made a mistake so just take it easy and cut as gradual as you need to. Slower and smaller is best in the end, keep going you're doing terrific, congrats on getting to where you're at !!  :thumbsup: