getting depressed

[...]

I got really depressed last night. It started in the morning at work, I was fighting it, and by 7 pm i was trying to find anything that i can change so I'll feel a little exited about life. Nothing makes me interested. I wish they would have an antidepressant that would work for me. In the past doctor tried various ADs on me but 1st day I'm fine and then all possible kinds of horrible side effects come along...

Hi Vik,

There are several different classes of anti-depressants. You may want to do some research. You may not be sensitive to all of them. There are MAOIs, Tricyclics (TCA's), SSRIs. You really should talk to your doctor and see if there is anything that can help you. I had some depression but it would last a day or two, lift for a day or two.

T2 :smitten:

Hello Vik, I to had some depression, but mine only lasted for a few days, sometimes just a few hours then would pass.  :thumbsup:

M

Yes, I never know when it will go away, sometimes it's few hours, sometimes it's few days. But intensity various.

Yes, I never know when it will go away, sometimes it's few hours, sometimes it's few days. But intensity various.

That is very common with tapering. If it doesn't let up and goes on too long, you should talk to your doctor.  :thumbsup: Try to make yourself go for a walk or just sit outside in the sunshine.  :thumbsup:

Thank you Theresa,

Honestly, I think a lot of negative thoughts are popping up from indecisiveness what to do with my live, 'cause I moved to different city a year ago and still can't agree with that decision.