May be of interest for those with dp

[sk...]

I received permission to post a reply to an email I sent to a person that has invented something new for depression/anxiety. Anyone who sort of knows me here, and people in my life and family THE MOST, know that I am VERY anti-psychotic meds of ANY kind. But I feel this is worth letting people know about otherwise I would not tell people because I don't believe in pharmaceuticals except in rare occasions such as diabetes. Remember this is all IMO only.

I wrote this women who is phenomenal and the inventor of Prokarin, a cream used for M.S. and is helping many many people with this debilitating illness. She has now come out with something for the above mentioned which I've also heard nothing but great news about. So I wrote her telling her about us people suffering with this benzo garbage and to my surprise she replied and sent me the following after I got the response for permission:

I'm wondering if I can put a link here about a new type of med for depression/anxiety that I've heard nothing but positive results about? And is not strong, and most feel better after 2 days. I being one so against AD's and all psych drugs would not want to tell people about such things but this is someone I trust that developed the med and it's not a pill.

Hey skooter,

Have you tried this medication yet, where you can give your opinion/experience about it? I don't see anything wrong with your putting a link here about it for others to read. Hopefully, people have learned to do their own research when it comes to any medications. I will say that you have me curious.....

Lori

And here's the reply:

I am not sure how to help you, but I think what has happened is that

you have too dominant MAO-B activity due to the gabaergic effects of

the benzodiazepines which if given over a long duration can result in

illness developing. I suggest that your doctor give you a

prescription for Respen which is a homeopathic transdermal treatment I

developed that will boost MAO-A activity thus turning down the

overactive MAO-B activity. The website for information on Respen is

neuro-med.net

I hope this helps you.

Elaine DeLack

Now if anyone cares to do their own research on it they may. I was wondering though if these MAO-B and A are also the GABA's. I do know though that these products Elaine does come up with along with her colleagues are not made by pharmaceutical co.s, which some here know I also despise. So maybe it can help, hopefully it can as like I said I am not into meds, I am not selling anything, nor have any affiliations to selling anything. Just some info I think some can use here if want to.

Edited to remove active link.