Almost 7 months out and severe insomnia

[Do...]

I have been up all night and it is almost 4.  I don't know what is causing it.  I have never been ip all night since I quit the pills.  I am stressed out about my sister as she refuses to let me come down and visit.  My brother wants me to come back, but his hirlfriend is verbally abusive. My sister doesn't think I should stay at my brother's.  She thinks I should live alone for the rest of my life. It is too hard being alone with anxiety and insomnia and no pill.  I need a sleeping pill.  I am going tovtell my doctor if I don't get any sleep.  I have a traz to take maybe I should take that.  I jeed a job really badly to.  I have to get ip at 8.  I need some sleep eze.  What can I do I am afraid I will never sleep

I am scared of side effects.  I am having trouble breathing from the traz.  I am going to get some wine at 930 am as it helps me sleep.

Trazadone can very much plug your nose and make it hard to breath, never mind sleep. I tried it once and had to sit upright in my easy chair for several hours because I could not breath while in bed. Never want to feel that again. Also, DO NOT resort to alcohol for sleep during withdrawal. It messes up your GABA receptors the same way benzos do and could make your withdrawal worse. Many people here on BB reported bad withdrawal insomnia relapses after drinking.

Thanks for the top anput traz.  I managed to get to sleep and slept 3 bours.  Last night I slept well.  I went to my brother as his girlfriend said I could come.  I have to sleep in my car though because they do not have an adequate bed for me and want me to sleep in a walk in closet that has been converted to a room with a cot.

I only took 50mg traz night before last and none tonight.  I can't sleep tonight.  It is 1am.  My sister is upset at me.  I am trying to  sleep  on the floor, but my  back is aching so can't sleep..  I think it  is the withdrawal causing insomnia two nights now.

I am not sure why she changed her mind anout ne coming.  She invited me last Monday then she changed her mind.  I was planing on moving there.she