Sleep is a bit messed up

[co...]

I've never had issues with sleeping thanks to trazodone and seroquel. I would fall asleep easily and sleep in late.  I could also take good naps.

Well, since this last cut the doctor made I've had some sleep issues.  I can fall asleep easily, but I wake up super early. I'm exhausted during the day.  Now I can't nap.  Too anxious.

So I'm very fatigued during the day and very hard to get things done now because of it.

Sorry I won't be of much help, but this is the exact thing I am experiencing I fall asleep easily at 10, 1030P (however, if I go to bed later I can't fall asleep as easily) , but then wake at 1-1:30AM and can't fall back into any decent asleep after that.  I am fully awake by 3:30.  This is a pattern I fell into months ago and can't seem to change it.

I also an unable to nap, but I am also not tired during the day, I'm just always "on".

VC70...nothing worse then sleep issues.  I've always been able to sleep really well.  I have a big fear of insomnia. Years ago I had severe panic attacks all focusing on sleep. I could not sleep. This went on for a few months. I would get a panic attack during the night.  This is where my benzo use began.

Then they added trazodone and more recently seroquel.

I did well on klonopin and trazodone for years.

Then had some issues and added seroquel several years ago.

Slept well until the klonopin taper began 3 1/2 months ago.

I hope you can find something that helps you.