Getting deep sleep but still exhausted?

[Th...]

I have a sleep tracker. My sleep tracker tells me that 20% of my sleep for the night was deep. According to the internet we should get 13-24%. But I feel exhausted.

I only feel like I got adequate or good sleep if my tracker says that my deep sleep was 45% or above.

Do I now need more deep sleep just to feel ok?

Is my deep sleep doing less and has to work more?

Is my sleep tracker that inaccurate?  I know they are not perfect but it seems to know when I lay down and get up.

Has anyone got "enough" deep sleep and still felt exhausted?

I sleep for 14 hours and I still am tired.

Any opinions, wild guesses, or insight?

Sleeping too much can be just as bad as not sleeping enough.

Sleeping too much puts you at greater risk of coronary heart disease, stroke and diabetes than sleeping too little.

Hi one girl,

I'm up and down all night so I'm not sure if I get deep sleep at all. I'm so tired during the day.

Maybe it's a vitamin deficiency why you're so tired?

I'd be happy to just sleep 6 hrs straight again  :'(

I slept better on meds but that's a thing of the past.

Thank you all for the advice. It does not look like I snore according to my partner. I have a WoFit. I'm not sure if I am sleeping for 14 hours. That is what it says. It is definitely interrupted. Yes, I suppose it could always be the meds I am on, but it started with getting off remeron. Not that these meds are going to help.

Gardenia, I feel you. I am in withdrawal from a med already (that cause my bad sleep) and am still on meds that getting of will have me sleep less. I wish I could send you some of these 14 hours, but I think it is mostly a trance like state.

Vitamin deficiency is something I should look into.