Insomnia and earache hell

[Do...]

I woke up at 330 tired.  I have had a severe earache for a week and a half the ear drops aren't working so I asked the doctor for antibiotics.  The pharmacist said I couldn't get those antibiotics because the react with another drug I am on.  I have to wait until 8 to see another doctor.  I am Stressed about my brother.  He wants me to come today as he likes me to stay, but his girlfriend is verbally abusive so I don't want to go as she has repeatedly told him she doesn't want me there.  I am having extreme anxiety anout my ear with nobody to help me.  I feel like panicking and lost my counselor for missing appointments.

There is no support on here for protracted insomnia and anxiety.  I  was panicking  this morning.  My brrothers girlfriend has cut me off from visiting my brother.  I have had an earache for a week and a half with no relief in sire.  It is giving me health anxiety.  I want to get the vaccine so I can visit my sister.  I have no friends or family where I livev and had to drink wine for relief.

The benzo withdrawal has caused me to lose three jobs as I ran out of pills in one job,canother I was overly anxious,, cand my last job I didn't show ip because I got sick and had to go to the hospital and my brother's girlfriend rendered me holess where he lives