Insomnia and have to go home tomorrow

[Do...]

It is 1230am and I can't sleep.  I need some sleepeze and have none.  I am supposed to travel home tomorrow for a dental appointment and I won't be able to if I can't sleep all night.

I am worried about my brother.  He has been chain smoking and he sits in bed all day and never goes out.  His girlfriend doesn't treat him right.

It's 130am and I can't sleep.  Also, I am worried about getting a job as I am not getting enough to live on.  I am not sure I can work with my back trouble and withdrawal insomnia and anxiety.

I slept from two to four and can't sleep.  I am going to cancel my appointment at the dentist as I can't travel with two hours sleep.  I am worried about my brother as he stayed up all night chain smoking and he has never done that before.

I am having anxiety and afraid I will end up in the mental facility.

Have insomnia again.  I was up until 19 and slept 3 hours and it's two and can't sleep.  I have an ear infection that is in pain.  My brother's girlfriend told my brother she does not want me coming and she has been repeatedly bad mouthing me.  I have a job interview at 11 in the morning, but h ave to travel 3 hours to get there and can't do it with no sleep.  Am drinking coffee.  I have had one health criis after another after I quit the pills and afraid I will become bedridden like my brother.

Benzo withdrawal is he'll.  I'd give any thing to have a pill now to sleep and for anxiety.

Dom, maybe you just need to clean out any wax buildup in your ear with a syringe and some warm water?  That's what I do to keep my ears as clean as I can.  I also use an old bobby pin to clean the wax out of my ears.  Benzo damage is surely hell and I'm in it.

Thanks I will get a syringe tomorrow.  Had to take 8 tylemol for pain.  I only slept from 10 to 1 and 3 to 5  and a few hours more.  I am afraid I won't sleep tonight as I am home alone now  for I don't know how long.  I went to aa meeting tonight.  I can't drink on 8 tykemol, but it would help me sleep if I could drink.    I need some sleepeze.  I hope we get out of benzo he'll soon