Can't sleep

[Do...]

I have been up since 5am and it's 11pm -20hours and can't sleep.  I started a new job and am wound up.  Maybe I drank too much coffee.  My arms hurt from scanning.  I am worried ill get repetitive strain injury as I had it before-sharp burning pain in the elbows.  I am afraid I'll be up all night even though I am exhausted.

[09...]

Are you on Benzos? Are you on other meds?

I have been up since 5am and it's 11pm -20hours and can't sleep.  I started a new job and am wound up.  Maybe I drank too much coffee.  My arms hurt from scanning.  I am worried ill get repetitive strain injury as I had it before-sharp burning pain in the elbows.  I am afraid I'll be up all night even though I am exhausted.

[09...]

I think you have protracted withdrawal symptoms. Sleep might take up to year to come back. Maybe try Valerian and Hops?

No I am not on mefcine

It is 130 and I can't sleep.  I drank some coffee as I thought I would be up all night.  Had a family problem with my brother and left there.  Now he won't talk or text.  The isolation is getting to me.  I am afraid I will be up all night and spend the rest of my life alone.  I took some pain medicine and drank it put me to sleep only for half an hour.  Think the pain medcine gave me insomnia.  I am scared