Farewell

[Th...]

Like the others have said, you have been so supportive and helpful to our members at BB.  Your posts about how to deal with benzo-withdrawl insomnia got me through the year I struggled so terribly.  I understand that you might want to move along with your life, but know that your contributions have been valued by me and other members as well.

Kate08    :smitten:

I hope no one upset you and that’s why ur leaving. U are so important here. There aren’t enough old timers like u here to keep us focused.

I appreciate you and all the help u gave me. I’ll never forget it. Thanku x

I'll echo what everyone else has said.  I'm sad to see you go, but understand moving on from this chapter. 

Your posts were some of the few things keeping me sane and keeping the embers of hope alive while dealing with benzo insomnia.  I'm still dealing with it as it's been my longest lasting symptom, but thank you for all your help. 

You have been great support to everyone on here. Thank you for all you have done. I know there comes a time to move on for everyone. Know you have done a ton of good!

I’m so sorry to see you go. You’ve been a big help to me in my journey. I wish you well and hope that you’ll check back in from time to time.

I guess my tenure at BB is over.

I helped where I could

Take care everyone

Tried to leave you a PM, hope you are ok. Thank you so much for always answering  my messages.

• 2 months later...
I hope you are leaving to better live your life. I hope no one offended you. I am thankful for everything you've done. When I was a newbie you made sure to answer my posts. I feel a loss at your leaving and hope you will come back to visit someday, but I hope you find better things. Be well.